Beginnings in rubber

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Ooh its hot!!

Despite the heat on Britains hootest day I HAD to have another enclosure session yesterday. Having learned my lesson, I put the talced suit on first, followed by the socks, gloves, hood and mask. The mask it still a bit tight, but the feeling is soooooo gooood. MMMMMh.
Spent approx 30mins enclosed. Not really long enough, so there are going to be changes:
  1. I bought that other gasmask/bag set mentioned earlier. It wasnt that much more, and comes with a longer necked hood. Should come next week and I cant wait!
  2. The zip of the catsuit is dangerously tight down there, if you get me. I have therefore purchased a pair of latex bermudas for added protection (and more latex tightness of course!).
  3. The current set up leaves me quite free to move, and will wear out my suit if I'm not careful. I have therefore bid on a neck corset and a new suit. Pictures willfollow if I win them.

Yours sweatily

RBR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home