Beginnings in rubber

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Enclosure complete




Well, I did it:) Finally got all the way enclosed. The only fresh air that could touch my skin was at the back of my neck. Considering how hot it is in Manchester at the moment it felt amazingly good as the sweat built around my body.
Some lessons though:
  1. Put the mask on last.
  2. Mask is a bit sore on the forehead and chin. Might try a different mask.
  3. The neck air gap needs to be looked at - either a higher collar or longer necked hood is required.
  4. NEVER pee inside the suit. I assumed it would gather in the sock for future disposal, but no it leaked out through the zip and down my leg.
  5. Dont use the lube supplied with the suit -it makes your hands slippery so you can't pull the suit on.

Thats enough for now - its time for a long cold drink!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home